Carlovfx

gta v
GTA V Eyefinity 7680x1440

18 posts in this topic

Just some screenshots and videos to share with you guys.

Finally I managed to upload the images here on Videocardz :)

AND FINALLY A 31 MINUTES LONG GAMEPLAY VIDEO!

Edited by Carlovfx
Fixed missing image and resized max width preview to 800px (mobile friendly)

Thanks for sharing, must be awesome to fly a plane in such configuration.

In the video you say 290X crossfire? How is the performance?

Thanks for sharing, must be awesome to fly a plane in such configuration.

In the video you say 290X crossfire? How is the performance?

​With EVERYTHING at maximum except AA and Motion Blur between 40 and 60fps, Vsync ON.

Also there are new screenshots now in the facebook album.

The following link sends to my official repository online: http://www.overclock.net/t/1550922/gta-v-7680x1440

Also WhyCry, is there an easy way to post images on this forum? I didnt post them here because I found it very gimmicky to do but i would love to as a videocardz fan/member.

Edited by Carlovfx
question to whycry

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting those shots, very impressive :)

This issue with it saying it saying MISSION FAILED is because you have not played the game. I had that message and the bench ran correctly once I done the first mission 'Franklin and Lamar'. After you save the game, quit the game and restart. Then go back to Graphic options and run the benchmark where you'll notice it running correctly and loading faster too.

You can just upload screenshots to image hosting site and post the forum friendly URLs, examples - or post thumbnails with the direct image URL as a link as shown below.

AMD performance is more efficient and realistic with AMD CHS set for Soft Shadows, NVIDIA's option is NVIDIA PCSS - both offer more realistic shadows without the huge impact on performance.

From my screenshot you can try performance by changing this option, click image for original size...

This options is possible with AMDs latest 15.4 beta GTA V ready driver 

AMD is proud to welcome Grand Theft Auto V from Rockstar Games as the newest addition to the Gaming Evolved family. We’ve been working closely with our friends in Toronto, Canada and Leeds in the UK, and as part of that collaboration the game features AMD’s Contact Hardening Shadows (CHS). This technique dynamically hardens or softens a shadow’s edges depending on the distance of the shadow from the light source and object casting that shadow. This means softer shadows that diffuse more realistically. To enable CHS in the game, simply select AMD CHS from the ’Soft Shadows’ drop down menu.

Also WhyCry, is there an easy way to post images on this forum? I didnt post them here because I found it very gimmicky to do but i would love to as a videocardz fan/member.

There are few ways

or

If you're using Imgur, you can change your view to SOURCE and paste HTML code directly from imgur page.

You can also upload images with this option

If you have a large set of images, Imgur is better and easier way.

Tonight i am gonna try this imaging hosting and post here all the screenshots.

I already use the AMD CHS, but not in that video.

Tonight i am gonna edit a new video with a lot of gaming at 7680x1440l

Oh man you posted full 7k pictures, some people may need to wait a couple of minutes for them to load :)

Next time when you add pictures, use generate multiple links, then change the output format to HTML and more importanly change original image to other size. 

See you've learned a new thing today :P 

Edited by WhyCry

Oh man you posted full 7k pictures, some people may need to wait a couple of minutes for them to load :)

My posts are only for tough beardy men with hair on their chest... :D

My posts are only for tough beardy men with hair on their chest... :D

​I can't see the connection here :P

​I can't see the connection here :P

​tough beardy men have tough beardy connections.

Well going back to the topic. I can't wait to play GTA5. Why is the steam version so expensive.. 

Nice pictures :)

BTW, I didn't know we can post so many images per post.

Nice pictures :)

BTW, I didn't know we can post so many images per post.

​Same here, quick count shows 24 images and its always been the case that posts can't be made with more than 10 and that includes my recent GTA V preview grabs on the new forums. Maybe cos it was a new post rather than editing them in that worked for Carlovfx or some haxs :P

Btw your first image didn't include a space in the link and you were missing one image, will correct that now for you.

​Same here, quick count shows 24 images and its always been the case that posts can't be made with more than 10 and that includes my recent GTA V preview grabs on the new forums. Maybe cos it was a new post rather than editing them in that worked for Carlovfx or some haxs :P

Btw your first image didn't include a space in the link and you were missing one image, will correct that now for you.

​The 10 image limit was just my way of keeping things tidy. Here it just doesn't work yet (surprise!) 

​The 10 image limit was just my way of keeping things tidy. Here it just doesn't work yet (surprise!) 

​Should I remove some of the images? Let me know.

Anyway, added a 31 minutes long video of gameplay.

​No, and thx for the video ;)

It's fine.

Is that the Razer Deathstalker? I have cheaper version with no backlight and no display. Glad to another low-profile keyboard fan.

Images are the best part, video is a bonus and will watch this later :)

When you want to add new grabs/videos, a suggestion to make it easier to keep track of them: Make a new post then to help navigate you could include a link to that post (use the 'Share this post' on the top right) in your OP to say eg. "Part 2 Screenshots", "Part 2 Video" ... If you aren't bothered about organising them, simply make a new post.

For the mods, if scrolling ever gets laggy use the spoiler tag.