Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ekoaja

GTX 780 reference SMD resistor is missing

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys, i had a problem here.
Yesterday i cleaned my GTX 780 Reference, and unfortunately i slipped screwdriver to 2 resistor. I could'nt find it anywhere, and i dont know its resistance value. I tried to boot the videocard but my cpu wont boot at all (D6 code). Can anyone help me to find its resistance value ?

i tried boot last hour and i heard sound that it boot to windows but no display. Also i can't enter BIOS (no display).

I've been trying to contact Inno3D Support via email, and still no reply....

Here is the pict. 2 Resistor in red square. I would greatly appreciate if someone could measure the resistance across these parts.

gtx780missingresistor.jpg

IMG_20150326_162906.jpg

Hi,

It took me a while to find, but I think I can help you.

Bear in mind though, I only have 780 Ti 3D model, but both cards have similar board, so the resistor should be the same.

Those two resistors are the same, they are codenamed: 195-0542-000 (internal NVIDIA codename for the part).

You can find this part in Jetson TK1 board, for which I have bill of materials.

So it should be 2.2k resistor with 5% tolerance, but I can't tell you for 100% since I don't have GTX 780 board.

Hope this helps  ;)

Edited by WhyCry

Hey WhyCry,

Sorry to resurrect an old thread. I've got a MSI GTX 780 that blew capacitors C523, C524, C525, and C526. Blowing 1 of these is not uncommon on these cards, but I've never had 4 go at once :/

Anyways, I haven't been able to find their specs to replace them. If you still have that BOM, could you help me out here?

Thanks in advance!