omega

ohayo gozaimasu

6 posts in this topic

Hi peeps ,

I'ts been a decade since i come to VC , i'm under the effect of a drug called dota2  ( 408 hours of gaming so far ) .

WC change the forum quite a bit, still looks amazing !. Anyway , i just hope that i would be able to visit more often like i used to do haha :D and  keep up the hardwork guys

Regards.

You came to forums exactly when I was doing some housekeeping. We moved to newer forum engine, that's why you were seeing default theme for a bit.                     

Hi Omega,

In my case I'm not on that drug atm, because I need a new GPU for it :cooler:

Cya.

(BTW, what this topic's title means,lol)

Edited by Skr13

Ohayou Gozaimasu
"Ohayou Gozaimasu," and "Ohayou" are the Japanese ways to say "Good Morning."People who haven't actually studied the language usually end up spelling it some nooby way like. ohayo-gozimus!!!!!!!11111 
It's pronounced like this: Oh-high-yoh, Go-zai-moss. >o work with me! 

:o but it's not your fault. I did it too. XD 

But yeah. It's a formal way to say, "Good Morning!" 
"Ohayou!" Is informal; Usually used between friends. Saying this to a teacher, for example, is often considered very rude and disrespectful. It's kindof like calling an by their first name, in the English language. 
Praise me and my semi-bilingual skills. >=O 
Kthx.
"Ohayou Gozaimasu, Rokkaindo sensei." 
English: "Good morning, Mrs. Rochkind." (Teacher.) 

"Ohayou, Mi-chan!" 
English: "Morning, Miyuki!" 

Your not a Dota 2 addict yet, let me know when you hit 10k hours you lightweight :P 

Anyway good to hear from you Omega and yeah its taking me some time even now to get used to the changes :) 

its been like , i wake up and go play till lunch , then get ready for work ,then reach home some hours later ,go play again . Thats my daily stuff atm lol.

BTW , the shout box is no more ?

Regards