Skr13

Nvidia Geforce Experience
Nvidia GeForce Experience 2.1.1.0

5 posts in this topic

geforce_experience_vsell01a_el.jpg

Nvidia GeForce Experience 2.1.1.0

Please note that if you already have GeForce Experience installed you can normally update directly via that method otherwise update manually with the direct link provided at the end of this post.

Version: 2.1.1.0

Release Date: Tue Jul 29, 2014

Operating System: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1

Language: International

File Size: 29MB

HSds_UCM.png

mDD0k.jpg

GeForce Experience 2.1.1 Release Highlights

Overall

• Improves GeForce Experience and ShadowPlay stability
  • Improves driver download connectivity
  • Fixes an issue where GeForce Experience cannot be resized

GameStream

• Updated on-screen controls for GameStream
  • Improves quality of service and security

More Info HERE        

Edited by Skr13
Added Smith's pic!

Doesn't fix my issue so may have to contact Nvidia. I have 2.1.1 from today's 340.52 WHQL and as usual do a clean install but still can't enable ShadowPlay, screens goes black and PC doesn't respond (using extended displays on a 780 Ti). This is why I only need Raptr, does the same job AND I can use record function, downside is Nvidia codec has minimal performance impact versus others which doesn't have 'bare metal' performance access. Will likely uninstall Experience, again.

Anyway here's my screenshot to use instead of Nvidia's (copy post BB code for click-able thumbnail via edit function).

HSdsUCMm.png

Thanks, I replace original picture with yours ;)

I have a general question about the GeForce Experience tool.

Is there a possibility to see the optimized settings for an hardware setup different than my own? Basically the tool is using some database provided by NV, so it should be possible to access the recommendations for any hardware setup in that database. Is there any way to do that?

Thanks in advance :)

Thargon, the same can be said for AMD Raptr too (AMD's tracks real user settings unlike Nvidia) but I suspect it doesn't work as you'd like to think (ie, TPU) and anything else would be hacking.

The database is updated (downloaded to GF Experience client) as and when needed for your own setup and none-other. Changing BIOS, strings for every driver and reg entry simply to find out recommendation for other GPUs would be crazy.

Settings are mainly dependant upon the GPU, having one will give you so much, for those with 2-3 they'd crank it right up. Even if we got this data how would we filter all this information, what would be the point when it's a 'best guess' automated setting from Nvidia's internal servers. So many if and buts on performance that it ultimately comes down to actual ingame performance. Bad analogy: Our best guess about GPUs performance is as good as Nvidia determining what game settings you should use without actually physically testing it and both are very close but not 100%  perfect - we all try our best :)