whistleblower

NVIDIA GeForece GTX 750 Ti Review

5 posts in this topic

Thank for giving the users a step to show their reviews. Well here's our effort and the GTX 750 Ti video review:

First, take the time to introduce yourself to the forum http://forums.videocardz.com/forum/17-new-members/

This website is for English speaking people, that video was wasted on me. In future post your own review for this forum as did Skr (>example) but in any case a video should supplement a written review. We would appreciate the effort :)

At least they added captions :)

Yes they did but it's a lot of reading when I want to check out the 750 Ti. You try watching any review (especially gaming) with subtitles and you eventually give up. Already have my regular channels that cater to my tech whims, not forgetting all the articles out there, and VideoCardz (written by a cool Polish dude) with the latest GPU news.... in English.

Going over what I've already pointed out, and to let the guy know this isn't a dumping ground for your videos (well made or not) if your not making the post for a forum to drive up your video views (looks that way). Especially annoying if you post again without introducing yourself because this community is very welcoming and engaging to one another.

The embedded subtitles are for foreign lang speaking people who are willing to stay and enjpoy the quality of the video. Obviously it's not a matter if someone(like you) are getting distracted from the subtitles it's just an opinion and thank you for your feedback it will be noted ;)