KidMax

780 Ti
EVGA Just got a new batch of 780 Ti Classifieds in

8 posts in this topic

They had them a while, yesterday and the day before I checked and they had stock. Here in UK/Europe we have plenty and always have done :) US isn't so great with Newegg out of stock and same with Amazon, best to order from EVGA IMO.

They had them a while, yesterday and the day before I checked and they had stock. Here in UK/Europe we have plenty and always have done :) US isn't so great with Newegg out of stock and same with Amazon, best to order from EVGA IMO.

Oh? Yesterday and the day before when we were speaking on the forums I was checking for stock and it said the "Auto-Notify" button on evga for the past few days.  So i used the Auto-notify and it told me today was the first day they were available for purchasing. interesting.  I wonder if the EVGA.uk website had them in stock and not the US, I never checked newegg or amazon because they are priced 10-20$ more.

I'd checked the US EVGA just as a passing interest and I'm sure EVGA Europe had them too, as I said we have plenty and still do but price is still high as launch offering. No surprise because Nvidia prices usually stick until next series unless the store can work out a deal.

When it comes to the Newegg or Amazon with there being no stock it makes no sense to pay more, perhaps if they had stock then sure its worth paying a bit of a markup even though I despise stores doing this regularly even if 'supply and demand' is used when low on stock. I paid over the odds for the R4BE thanks to a mixture of Asus being an ass to Europe and OCUK making a quick bit of profit. I know I'm being a bit ranty but I find this happens a lot when stock just isn't there in your region despite the store trying really hard to get stock allocated to them. If you have to pay extra to secure a product early then so be it. Swings and roundabouts in the end.

These 780 Ti classifieds were going around $1,000+ on ebay as well when they weren't listed on the website.

Good gains to be had but no I'm fine at 1080p unless prices dropped, thanks for the encouragement.... again :P

I just looked on the egg, amazon, and the evga site here in the US none, All I get is the  auto notify which in most cases for me does not work..