Unigine Valley
Post Unigine Valley 1.0 Benchmark Scores Here

37 posts in this topic

Score 1671

AMD FX 8320 @ ???

Nvidia GTX 760 2GB

Edited by SMiThaYe
added score, CPU, and GPU in post

Welcome to the forum DeiTy93, table updated :)

AMD Phenom X6 1055T @ 3.9GHz
GTX 770 Reference @ 1184MHz - 1900MHz

Score: 2057

NVIDIA%20SCORES_zps86rnjc2b.png

Added your score Enterprise.

Also updated table since we can now have an actual table :) 

There's my score, but it is MUCH slower than 780TI's we have here, not sure why...

There's my score, but it is MUCH slower than 780TI's we have here, not sure why...

Via Nvidia Control Panel > 3D settings > Manage 3D settings, under the tab Program Settings browse to your Unigine Valley directory or look for "Unigine: Valley demo (valley.exe)" and set Power management mode to Prefer maximum performance to avoid clocks dropping.

Now raise your Power Limit to as high as needed (normally for benchmarking you'd max it otherwise monitor what is required via GPU-Z), and also raise your GPU voltage to maximise these gains. Any lockups/artifacting during benchmarking simply means you either increase GPU/VRAM voltage or drop the clocks slightly.

For overclocking you'll may be lucky and have both good GPU and memory clocks to push 1300-1400 / 1900-2050, otherwise for now settle for around 1200 GPU and 1800 VRAM (push towards 1900 if possible).

If all this fails run a log of GPU-Z in another run to check over the data for issues.

Via Nvidia Control Panel > 3D settings > Manage 3D settings, under the tab Program Settings browse to your Unigine Valley directory or look for "Unigine: Valley demo (valley.exe)" and set Power management mode to Prefer maximum performance to avoid clocks dropping.

Now raise your Power Limit to as high as needed (normally for benchmarking you'd max it otherwise monitor what is required via GPU-Z), and also raise your GPU voltage to maximise these gains. Any lockups/artifacting during benchmarking simply means you either increase GPU/VRAM voltage or drop the clocks slightly.

For overclocking you'll may be lucky and have both good GPU and memory clocks to push 1300-1400 / 1900-2050, otherwise for now settle for around 1200 GPU and 1800 VRAM (push towards 1900 if possible).

If all this fails run a log of GPU-Z in another run to check over the data for issues.

​Well, it doesn't suppose to do all of this to run a simple benchmark, and I compared my score with others GTX 970, and it's around the same.

(Gonna test in Max performance under NV settins and Power phase to High, just to be sure...)

EDIT: after doing this, I got 1% lower final score :mellow: Maybe it's Maxwell that doesn't like much this benchmark, if WhyCry could do the test with 980, we will know...

Edited by Skr13
EDIT notes