Fallen

Graphic card suggestions

4 posts in this topic

Heys guys..i want buy a new graphic card and i dont know wat shld i choose am confused between rx570 4gb and gtx 1060 3gb..

Depends on the resolution, both cards will do just fine at 1080p, but the higher the ingame settings the more likely you will hit the vram limit on 1060. From these two I would take 570 4GB. 

Hi everyone! Please kindly advise where I can buy Sapphire Nitro RX 470 (or 480, 570)? Probably someone ca help in it? Our company is interested in big quantity.

Awaiting for feedback.

Thank you.

7 hours ago, Lilia said:

Hi everyone! Please kindly advise where I can buy Sapphire Nitro RX 470 (or 480, 570)? Probably someone ca help in it? Our company is interested in big quantity.

Awaiting for feedback.

Thank you.

Firstly, if you don't know where to buy from then may I suggest you hire a product manager to help select, organise and negotiate such deals first in your particular region.

Secondly,  it's perfectly fine to ask for guidance on GPUs like most tech forums but please avoid potentially soliciting for business and hoping a company bites your hand off to do a deal. That's not the purpose of this forum in order to avoid any issues arising from a potential scenario.

As it says on the main website for our email addresses, we are a media site and don't buy or sell hardware.