Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seizmos

Ola

4 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Just to introduce myself. I'm an average gamer - sometimes i don't play for days, and sometimes i merge up to 24h straight playing SW:tOR. Games that i play aren't too demanding hence the GPU i have. My personal favorite is Half Life 2, next up are KotOR and ME series.
I've been reading VC forums for some time now, but didn't feel the need to partake in discussion until now. I plan on retiring my GPU and finding a suitable replacement comes with great deliberation which I hope to resolve here :)

Hi and welcome.

Yeah, our forums are not the most popular around, but it doesn't really trouble us that much. At least there's less job for moderators ;)

It's a perfect time for those upgrading from 28nm, there are many interesting solutions out there. We are always eager to discuss new cards, so just start a new thread and give us some details on  your current rig and planned budget.

Hi Seizmos, you came to the right place to discuss about GPU purchase advices, but like WhyCry said, first we need to know more about your PC, if it worth to upgrade the GPU on your current system.

Hey thank you guys for a great welcome :)

I'm gonna start a new thread right away. Happy to join.