Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ENTERPRISE001

Here's my completed build!

9 posts in this topic

It might not be much. But since I recently won a new case from "Computer Planet" and replaced my PSU and Graphics card, I've put new life back in my aging AMD system that now runs a Nvidia GPU

Specs as followed:

Zalman Z11 Plus Case
AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.9GHz - 1.44V [3000MHz Northbridge @ 1.3V]
ASUS Crosshair Formula V
8GB 2x4GB G.Skill Trident X DDR3 2400MHz Kit @ 1600MHz 7-7-8-17-19 1T @ 1.5V
Nvidia Reference GTX 770 @ 1184MHz Core - 1900MHz Memory

Superflower Leadex 650W

OCZ Vertex 2E 60GB and many other HDD's that I use for storage

20150609_182733_zps1dnlfaim.jpg
20150609_182725_zpssplcltn9.jpg

Cool, didn't they offer black PSUs? Kinda stands out from the whole rig.

Cool, didn't they offer black PSUs? Kinda stands out from the whole rig.

​Yeah. They had black versions of the Leadex. But the white is catchy. The picture doesn't do it any justice. When you view it in person with the side panel off, you would be surprised how well it goes with black. All down to personal preference though. Love the white PSU and the all black interior. 

There's a few user reviews on the PSU itself and not many people are fond of the white LED's. But this is another feature I like. It gives a white glow at the bottom of the case. You can't quite see it with the side panel on as the window doesn't extend that far.

I think white PSU would fit nicely into my rig, which is black and white. I'm tired of my old PSU, which was bought so many years ago. 

I used to put a lot of LEDs and cathodes into my rig, but quickly realized it looks better without any illumination.

It was just annoying to watch movies with the glowing case right next to monitor.

Maybe I should upgrade to SuperFlower? ;)

I think white PSU would fit nicely into my rig, which is black and white. I'm tired of my old PSU, which was bought so many years ago. 

I used to put a lot of LEDs and cathodes into my rig, but quickly realized it looks better without any illumination.

It was just annoying to watch movies with the glowing case right next to monitor.

Maybe I should upgrade to SuperFlower? ;)

​I'd say go for it. I've done a lot of reaserch on PSU's before I bought a new one to replace my ever aging Coolermaster 700W Silent Pro. Superflower was just one of those brands with a unusual name. But made high quality PSU's. The quality of power it delivers stands out. Very low ripple. You will be surprised how much of a difference it can make to your overclock.

When I was strees testing both CPU and GPU at the same time with my old PSU, The 12V reading would drop around 11.880V. With the new PSU. It stands it's ground at 12.055V.

Very nice build . I love when rig doesnt have a lot of cables as it look like a spaghetti plate to me :P .

Very nice build . I love when rig doesnt have a lot of cables as it look like a spaghetti plate to me :P .

​ahaha, Well said :D