Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SohanGTX

Will There Be a 7990 From ASUS ?

9 posts in this topic

Will There Be A 7990 Or A 7970X2 From ASUS ? Before Sea Island Comes

They Have Shown Some Pics Of ASUS ARES II And MARS III...

But Those Photos Aren't Confirmed By ASUS...

don't confirmed..

Unlikely, that gonna happen, who wanted 7990 already bought from Powercolor, or had 7970 CFX.

According To Their Line Of Limited Edition Graphic Cards There Should Be A Radeon Card This Year....

2009=MARS GTX285X2

2010=ARES HD5870X2

2011=MARS II GTX580X2

2012=This Year There Should Be an ARES II 7970X2

ASUS Also Make Their Matrix Cards On This Patern

2009=MATRIX GTX285

2010=MARTIX HD5870

2011=MATRIX GTX580

2012=MATRIX HD7970

2012 They Annonced The Matrix 7970 ,If There Are Preparing Their Card On This Lineup, This Year There will Be An ARES II,probably 7970X2.

And They Also Showed Their MARS III GTX680X2 8GB, I Don't Think That They Will release It...

Ares cards are a complete disaster in terms of number of purchases, whereas Matrix cards are sold out very quickly. If I were to speculate, then I wouldn't expect any ARES card this time.

As for the Mars. Let's don't forget that MARS III was already shown by ASUS, so it's only a matter of time for us to see it in full glory.

Nvidia Allows other custom made models only after their reference based card settled on the market(GTX690)

That Mean ASUS has To Wait a while to Release MARS III

There is no information about ASUS HD7990. I can tell you though that Mars 3 is currently on hold, because NVIDIA did not allow ASUS to launch it yet -- for no particular reason. Looks like they want to sell more GTX 690 cards first.

There is no information about ASUS HD7990. I can tell you though that Mars 3 is currently on hold, because NVIDIA did not allow ASUS to launch it yet -- for no particular reason. Looks like they want to sell more GTX 690 cards first.

Yes.

ASUS Will Release It When 690s Are Settled.Then It'll Be The King of All Graphic Cards